HIV+ Case Management
HIV+ Case management at HIV Alliance helps people living with HIV/AIDS to stabilize and maintain their health through support, advocacy, referral services and emergency financial assistance. Our clients struggle to meet basic needs like housing, food, electricity and heat, and medication. We provide holistic care to meet all these needs, recognizing that physical health is dependent upon emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
HIV Alliance operates care coordination centers for people living with HIV/AIDS in Lane, Coos, Clatsop, Curry, Marion, Josephine, Jackson, Douglas, Lincoln, Lake, and Klamath Counties.
Services offered at the Care Coordination Center include:
- Referrals to social service & housing
- Emergency financial assistance & support services
- Benefits advocacy- obtaining benefits & assistance when you are unable to advocate for yourself
- Health insurance advocacy- assistance in applying, reapplying and advocating with insurance programs
- Coordination of medical care
Nurse Case Management services to eligible clients include:
- Medication adherence
- Nutrition counseling/education
- Monitoring labs and explaining medical conditions and HIV education
- Liver health support
- Case consultation with your physician
Client Services is funded through the Ryan White Care Act--federal dollars designated to assist individuals living with HIV/AIDS. In addition to Ryan White funds, HIV Alliance relies upon grants and private donations to help clients stabilize and maintain their health.
Questions? More information?
Manager of Client Services
541-342-5088 x 122