ARE YOU AT RISK?
- Have you ever had unprotected vaginal, anal, or oral sex?
- Have you ever used intravenous drugs?
- Are you a man who has sex with men?
- Have you ever exchanged sex for anything of value?
- Have you ever been a sexual partner of a person living with HIV/AIDS?
- Did received a blood transfusion or a blood clotting factor between 1978 and 1985?
- Have you ever had sex with anyone who answers yes to these questions?
If you answered YES to even one of the above questions, you should get tested for HIV.
VISIT OUR TESTING PAGE
HIV Alliance offers free, anonymous and confidential oral swab testing. We are currently able test people in populations with a high prevalence of HIV. Some populations qualify for rapid (20-minute) testing.If you do not qualify for a test with us, you can speak with a counselor about how to reduce your risk and where you can go for testing.
If you have answered NO to all of the above questions, we encourage you to continue making safe choices.
Some tips for staying safe:
-Use condoms consistently & correctly
-Know your HIV status & your partners
-If you are injecting drugs and believe you cannot stop using them yet, in the meantime make sure to never share syringes (needles)
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR NEEDLE EXCHANGE PROGRAM.