HIV Alliance Needle Exchange offers free services and supplies to people who inject drugs:
- Needle Exchange: One new needle for each used needle (27g and 28g available)
- HIV and Hepatitis C Testing and Counseling: Free for people who inject drugs and their partners
- Wound Care: Free medical attention for cuts and lesions for people who inject drugs
- Hepatitis A and B Vaccinations: Free for people who inject drugs
- Injection Supplies: Alcohol wipes and cotton for cleaner injection
- Wound Care Kits: Bandages, gauze, tape, antibiotic cream, and alcohol wipes
- Safer Sex Supplies: Condoms, lube, and a variety of other supplies
- Biohazard Containers: Several different sizes of containers so that people can handle their needles safely
- Referrals: To agency programs such as drug and alcohol detox and treatment, food programs, shelters, and case management
NOTE: Oregon State Law prohibits the distribution of syringes to a minor. We ask that people who are under 18 do not exchange needles. People under 18 may use other harm reduction services. People can bring in other people's syringes.
Questions? More information?
541-342-5088 x 114